Play other games
Plusword is a word puzzle game involving the placement of words in a crossword-like matrix. The game can be played daily in challenge mode, in which players have only one opportunity to solve the puzzle, or in infinite mode, in which they can play as many times as they like. The objective of the game is to discover the correct words that fit into the grid by using hints. The hints could pertain to a particular topic or be general knowledge. The objective is to solve both the crossword conundrum and the Plus Word, a five-letter word concealed within the grid.
How to play the Plusword game?
1. Examine the hints given for each word in the riddle.
2. Select a hint to indicate the corresponding grid squares.
3. Input the letters for the desired word into the highlighted boxes.
4. Continue to fill in the missing words using the provided hints.
5. The grid will assist you locate the word.
6. Try to decipher the five-letter Plus Word, which is concealed within the puzzle.
7. Use the "Check" icon to confirm your answers, and the "Hint" button to receive assistance if you become stuck.
8. Try to beat your best performance or score by completing the puzzle.
How to play