Play other games
Quardle is among the most popular variants of the well-known word game Wordle. Each day, in this edition of the game, you must predict four words. These words are arranged in a little crossword and intersect with one another. Similarly, the game system and hints are comparable to the original.
How to play the Quardle game?
1. You look down at the crossword problem in front of you and notice that it contains 4 words. Your job is to figure out all four of the terms. But how should this be done? Learn more by reading up on this.
2. Any word may be entered in the first line (right side of the game). Then, select the row or column in which you wish to enter this term. To accomplish this, use the 1, 2, 3, or 4 buttons above the keyboard. These numbers correlate to the numbers located next to the words in the crossword. Once chosen, press the Enter key.
3. Now you can observe how the letters in your word (on the game's right side) have changed color. These hues serve as hints. Depending on the color of each letter, you may determine whether that letter appears in this word and in other words of the crossword.
4. Your objective is to guess all four words. You will have 12 guesses for this. However, for each of the first three words guessed, you will receive an additional chance. So the maximum number of guesses allowed is 15.
5. After every word has been guessed, you win. Daily, new riddles are created. Wait until the next day to play again.
How to play